This is a simple and easy breakfast recipe from Karnataka cuisine. It's tasty, healthy and you can use basic ingredients from your kitchen to make this yummy recipe.
Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Breakfast
- 4 small sized onions, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 chillies, finely chopped
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp jeera
- 4 cups suji rava
- Into a bowl, add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies, coriander, 1 tsp jeera, salt as required and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add 4 cups of suji rava and mix all the ingredients well.
- Cover the mixture with a lid and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Into a pan, add some oil and spread it evenly.
- Seperate the mixture into small parts and gradually add some water.
- Take small ball sized mixture and spread the mixture evenly onto the pan.
- Add oil and roast the roti on both sides until it turn golden brown.
- Serve the roti with a pickle of your choice or you can even use coconut chutney.
- Enjoy this yummy breakfast recipe!