Relish these buttery garlic breadsticks with this simple 10 min quick and simple recipe. They are crazy addictive, yummy and are super filling as well. You can serve them with tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, schezwan sauce or any dipping sauce of your choice.
Prep Time : 5 Minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 5 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Appetizer
- 8 garlic pods, finely chopped
- 50 gms butter
- 10 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 5 cheese slices
- Into a bowl, add finely chopped garlic, 50 gms butter, 1 tbsp chilli flakes, 1 tbsp oregano and mix everything well.
- Take a slice of bread and apply this mixture onto it.
- Add a cheese slice on top of the bread slice and onto the cheese slice, add a slice of bread.
- Apply the garlic mixture thoroughly onto the top slice of bread.
- You can either use a tawa or a sandwich maker and toast the bread.
- Cut the toasted bread into breadsticks and add some oregano & chilli flakes.
- Enjoy this yummy and easy garlic breadsticks.
- You can serve them with tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, schezwan sauce or any dipping sauce of your choice.