Pappula Podi or Putnala Podi is a super simple Andhra podi recipe which is easy, quick and all purpose podi. It can be mixed with rice, can be mixed with curd to make a quick chutney for dosa and idli.
Prep Time : 5 Minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 20 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Lunch
- 2 cups roasted chana dal
- 8/10 pods of garlic
- Rock salt as per taste
- 6/7 red chillies
- Into a blender, add 2 cups of roasted chana dal.
- Add 6/7 red chillies, rock salt as per taste and blend all these ingredients well until you get a fine powder.
- Add 8/10 pealed garlic pods and grind the powder again.
- Serve this powder with hot rice, ghee or add your favorite pickle, ghee with this powder in hot rice and enjoy your meal.
- You can even mix curd and use it as a chutney for dosa and idli. You can even add pickle of your choice, curd, this powder and mix them well. use this quick chutney for dosa and idli.