Crisp, spongy and tasty sabudana bonda is made differently. What sets apart sabudana bonda is its sour taste and spongy texture from inside. Enjoy this tasty bonda with tomato ketchup/dhaniyala kharam/coconut chutney/any pickle of your choice.
Prep Time : 3 hours
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 3 hours 15 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 1/2 cup sabudana
- 1 and 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tbsp channa dal
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- Salt as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Soak 2 tbsp channa dal for 30 minutes.
- Into a bowl, add 1/2 cup sabudana, 1 and 1/2 cup curd and soak this mixture for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, add salt as required, soaked channa dal, 2 green chillies, 1 inch ginger, 1 big onion, 1/4 cup coriander, 2 cups rice flour and mix all the ingredients well.
- The mixture should be of thick consistency used for making pakodas. Now into a pan, add some oil for deep fry.
- Take small ball sized mixture and fry it until they turn golden brown.
- Enjoy these bondas with tomato ketchup/dhaniyala kharam/coconut chutney/any pickle of your choice.
Leave a Comment