Pulusu Pulihora also known as Chintapandu Pulihora is a must try recipe during festival time. This Dussehra, I thought of sharing some Andhra style prasadham recipe for this festival.
Prep Time : 15 MINUTES
Cook Time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 45 minutes
Servings : 15 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Sweets
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup sooji rava
- Handful of cashews
- Into a pan, add 1 cup grated coconut, 3/4 cup sugar and heat the mixture in medium flame until the sugar melts completely.
- Once the sugar is completely dissolved, add 3/4 cup sooji rava and mix everything well for 3/4 mins in medium flame.
- Switch off the stove/induction and cover the mixture with a lid for 10 mins.
- Add roasted cashews and mix everything well.
- Start preparing the ladoo when it’s a little hot itself as the ladoo will harden once cooled.
- Enjoy these yummy rava ladoos for a week when stored in an airtight container.