A real game changer in my hair care routine and I can’t tell you all how smooth my hair feels after trying this out.
How to use this rinse:
* Add 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel in a glass (For illustration I have used a glass but you can use a simple mug or any bowl)
* Add 2 glasses of water
* And mix everything well until the aloe is completely dissolved
* Pour this solution over your hair and scalp, layer by layer and let it sit for 5 mins.
* Do not rinse this out, just leave the solution on you hair and let it dry. You will see a visible difference in how your hair feels.
Important Points to Note:
* If you are using fresh Aloe Vera gel from your plant, blend it well and then use it.
* If you feel this fresh Aloe rinse is sticky, then rinse it after 5 mins.
* Depending on you hair length you can increase the quantity of the products.
* You can use this rinse once a week.
Benefits of this rinse:
* Aloe Vera removes excess oil when applied to the scalp, this helps in reducing dandruff to an extent.
* This rinse helps in reducing frizz and makes you hair silky smooth and easy to manage.
Do try this rinse and let me know in the comment section below about your experiences with hair rinses.