Mushroom and Cabbage Pakoda is one of the most unique Indian snacks during Monsoons or Winter days. Crispy from outside, these pakoras are an all-time favorite.
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 35 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- Salt as required
- 3 cups mushroom, finely chopped
- 3 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- Oil for deep fry
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Into a bowl, add 3 cups mushroom and 3 cups cabbage.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/2 cup corn flour, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp garam masala, salt as required and mix everything well.
- Gradually add water, mix all the ingredients well and combine till dough is formed.
- Take a ball sized pakoda dough and drop in hot oil for deep fry. Do not over crowd the oil as it wont get crispy.
- Fry on medium flame till the pakoda turns crispy and golden brown. Enjoy these hot pakodas with some tea.
Leave a Comment