Try out this simple and healthy veggie fried rice recipe, you just need some veggies and rice at home. No need of soy sauce, vinegar or any sauces to prepare this recipe.
Prep Time : 45 minutes
Cook Time : 45 minutes
Total Time : 90 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Main Course
- 1 glass basmati rice
- 100g peas
- 150g carrots, julienne cut
- 100g beans, julienne cut
- 100g capsicum, julienne cut
- 150g onions, thinly sliced
- 10 green chillies, sliced into two
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt as required
- 2 cloves
- Soak 1 glass basmati rice for 20 minutes.
- Pressure cook the rice for 3 whistles. For 1 glass of rice add 2 glasses of water.
- Boil 100g peas.
- Take a pan and add 4 tbsp oil. Add 2 cloves, 10 green chillies and sauté.
- Now add 150g carrots, 100g beans and sauté. Then add boiled peas, 100g capsicum, 150g onions and sauté until all the veggies are cooked well.
- Add salt as required and sauté. After all the veggies are cooked well, leave it for cooling.
- Add cooked rice into the veggies and mix everything well. Enjoy the dish.