Enjoy your weekend by making this tasty and healthy dessert to satisfy your sugar cravings! Black Gram Jaggery Laddoo is made using Minapa Gundlu (Black Gram) and Bellam (Jaggery). It’s a very healthy and easy to make Ladoo variety. It is full of iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and potassium, which makes this dal a perfect health package.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Desserts
- 250 g whole black urad dal
- 250 g jaggery
- Handful of cashews, crushed
- 3 tbsp ghee
- Add 250g black urad dal into a pan and roast it until aroma comes.
- Add the roasted dal into a blender until the mixture is coarse. Sieve the mixture.
- Blend the remaining mixture into a fine mixture. Now add jaggery to this fine mixture and blend it again.
- Take a pan, add some ghee, handful of cashews and roast them.
- Switch off the stove. Add the blended mixture into the pan and mix everything well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp ghee into the mixture and mix everything thoroughly.
- Make small ball sized ladoos and enjoy the dish.