Borugulu (Puffed Rice) are very light and low in calories, so its a best snack or munch for weight watchers. It is very easy to digest so it is also good option to serve when someone is sick in the house.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 3 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 1/2 cup roasted broken chana dal
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 cups puffed rice
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt as required
- 1 tbsp oil
- Add 3 cups puffed rice to a heated vessel.
- Roast the puffed rice for 1 min.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp chilli powder, salt as required and mix everything well.
- Add 1/2 cup roasted broken chana dal and 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Enjoy the dish.