Enjoy your weekend by making this quick and tasty dessert to satisfy your sugar cravings! Agar Agar known as China grass in India is a dried crispy vegetable gelatin used for making pudding, jelly and custards. China grass pudding has glossy appearance and feels like jelly.
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 5 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Desserts
- 5-6 cashews, crushed
- 200 g sugar
- 1 packet china grass/agar agar – 10 g
- 900 ml milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- Wash 10 g china grass well.
- Boil 900 ml milk.
- Into a pan, add china grass, 1 and 1/2 cup water and boil it well.
- Boil until agar agar has melted completely. It should look clear.
- Now add the boiled milk and mix everything well.
- Boil it until the mixture is thick. Add 200 g sugar and mix everything well.
- Now take a small pan, add some ghee and fry 5-6 cashews.
- Add these fried cashews into the mixture. Mix everything well, pour the mixture into bowls and keep the moulds aside for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy the dish.
Leave a Comment