What I did?
Always prep your hair before you wash your hair by applying a hair mask or by just applying some oil. What I do is, I alternate between these two methods.
- increases hair strength
- reduces dryness of both the scalp and hair
- help with dandruff relief
- reduces frizz
- fewer split ends
- increases blood flow in the scalp, which may help promote healthier hair
- Make sure you always dilute your shampoo with water and not apply it directly to your scalp. You can use any shampoo of your choice but make sure there are not many chemicals in it, something mild with the right PH will be good.
- Always make sure you wash your hair with lukewarm water or cold water. Avoid hot water as using hot water on your hair regularly can make it brittle, leading to increased breakage and hair loss. Moreover, hot water opens up skin pores that can make your hair roots weaker, further aggravating hair fall.
Post Hair Wash
Important tips to follow :
- Dry your hair naturally without using any styling tools and make sure you use a clean comb at all times.
- While drying your hair don’t over brush it as this might break your hair and lead to hair fall.
- Handle your hair with care and you can see visible changes in your scalp
- First thing to do as soon as you wake up it drink a glass of lukewarm water. You can add lemon and honey if you want too. But I usually drink plain water and start my day.
- Make sure you drink enough water throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated.
- I have lots of dry fruits and add fresh fruits and vegetables to my meals daily. This helped me in nourishing my scalp.
Disclaimer: What works for me may not work for you. So always patch test before using any product to avoid any adverse effects.
Products I used?
Aloe Vera Gel from Blend It Raw Apothecary
Hibiscus Flower Powder from Blend It Raw Apothecary
Homemade Hibiscus Leaf powder
Coconut Oil from Parachute
Soap Nuts from my Village
Sebamed Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Disclaimer: The above products are not sponsored, all of them are purchased by me and are genuinely good.