Cabbage Curry is a simple masala curry made with basic pantry staples. If you are trying to eat healthy then this will be a good addition to your diet. It is not only healthy, simple & quick to make but also tastes delicious.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Curries
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 string curry leaves
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Into a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee, 1 tsp jeera, curry leaves and saute.
- Add chopped cabbage and saute.
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala and saute.
- Add some water and mix everything well.
- Cover with a lid and leave it until everything is cooked well.
- Check in between and mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve this curry with chapathi, rice and parathas.