These Loaded Cheese Fries are easy to make and so great for parties, Game Day, and any Friday night! These Loaded Cheese Fries are an appetizer-lovers dream! Packed with flavor and piled high with cheese, you will be licking your fingers with delight!
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 40 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 4 potatoes, chopped as matchsticks
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 slice cheese
- Salt as required
- Coriander for garnish, chopped
- Oil for deep fry
- Cut 4 potatoes and rinse in ice cold water until the starch runs out clean.
- Spread the fries across a cloth and pat dry in kitchen towel to remove excess moisture.
- Now deep fry in hot oil. Stir occasionally and deep fry in hot oil until it turns golden brown and crisp. Place these fries into a microwave safe bowl or a normal bowl. Sprinkle some salt and mix everything well.
- Into a cup add 3 tbsp mayonnaise, 3 tbsp tomato sauce and mix these well.
- Add the prepared sauce on the fries. Break 1 cheese slice into small bits and add these on the fries.
- Place the bowl into the microwave for the cheese to melt. Microwave for 2 mins at micro power mode.
- If you don’t have a microwave, place the vessel on stove and heat it until the cheese melts by covering the bowl with a lid.
- Now add chopped coriander for garnish and enjoy the dish.