HOT, CRUNCHY, SPICY PAKODAS ARE PERFECT FOR THE MONSOON! A PERFECT CHEAT DAY RECIPE TO SATISFY YOUR FOOD CRAVINGS..
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 35 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 2 cup groundnuts
- 1/2 cup besan
- 5 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
- 10 curry leaves
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp jeera/cumin
- Small piece of ginger
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Blend a small piece of ginger into a fine paste.
- Into a bowl add 1/2 cup besan, 1/4 cup rice flour, 2 cups groundnuts, blended ginger, 5 chillies, 1/4 cup coriander leaves and mix everything well.
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, salt as required, a pinch of baking soda and 2 tsp jeera.
- Heat 5 tbsp oil, add it into the mixture and mix all the ingredients.
- Add water as required and mix everything well. The mixture should be of pakoda consistency.
- Take a pan and heat some oil for deep fry. Add small ball sized pakoda mixture and fry it.
- Fry on medium flame till the pakoda turns crispy and golden brown.
- Finally garnish with some coriander and serve it hot.
Leave a Comment