It a healthy street food. It is super easy to make and tastes awesome. It's a good evening snack.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 3 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas, 3 whistles
- 2 cups boiled groundnut, 3 whistles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4/5 green chillies, slit in between
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt as required
- Pinch of turmeric
- 4 garlic pods, finely chopped
- Into a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds and 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Add 4 garlic pods, 2 onions, 4/5 green chillies, a pinch of turmeric and salt as required.
- Add boiled chickpeas, boiled groundnuts, mix everything well and let it cook.
- Enjoy this healthy snack with a cup of tea.